Hello all!

Another homeschool mom of an only child told me that I should start a blog, so here goes! lol.......
I'm an adoptive mom to an awesome 10yr old boy that we homeschool. We are getting ready to enter into our 4th year of home education and we LOVE IT! We enjoy country living and all that goes with that. Taking the leap this year and raising chickens, it's been fun so far. We enjoy a close and personal relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ.
We can chat on here about home education, adoption, Weight Watchers, recipes, being frugal and much more! So jump on board and lets go for a ride.

8 comments:

  1. I want to be the first to say hello and congrats on your new blog!

    mamichelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! It looks great!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Moe! Congrats on your blog!

    I'm glad you said your chick was okay...I didn't know they slept on their side like that. In fact, I have to admit that at first glance I thought it was a goner. Lol

    ~Neece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I will follow your blog. I miss mine. We changed our website server and my husband hasn't gotten it back up yet. I do hope he didn't lose anything!

    ~Anisia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Moe,
    I'll look forward to following your blog! We are an adoptive family, home schooling, and we raise chickens also. They just started laying. So fun! :)
    Kiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Neece, Anisia and Kiara! (and others)
    You all have been such a blessing to me over the years I've been online.
    Hugs,
    Moe
    p.s. Kiara you must share with us about chickens. What kind do you have? What do you do with them? (meat/eggs/show?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Moe

    i am blessed to be an adoptive homeschooling Mom of an only child as well! Anthony is 9 years old, a domestic adoption and we just started homeschooling a few months ago. My husband and I own an organic farm as well. We found that the secular world was fast encroaching on our sons little life and it was severely conflicting with our deeply Catholic Christian home life. I wish you the best and will keep an eye on your sight for future posts of interest.

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts