My dream homeschooling room.

I love to look at other home educators school rooms to get ideas for our school space.
This one is from Ikea and very COOL! You can see more pictures on Confessions of a homschooler blog at. http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/blog/2011/08/our-schoolroom-on-ikea.html#comment-32408



Look how neat and orderly this is? WOW!!
Share your space here. I will post a picture of my school area below, we use workboxes.
These are student bins as well as craft bins and storage for flashcards and more.



I could not leave out my favorite home education sign that hangs in the dining room from my friend and fellow homeshooling mom Sue. She gave to me for Christmas one year, as she knows I love snowmen and keep them up year round. I just love this! lol. And yes for all you non homeschoolers out there, we do take snowdays off if we want to. But sometimes the subject matter we are going over is just to exciting to stop for a snowday. But if the local kids are outside playing or come and knock on the door, we do head outside for some playtime.

2 comments:

  1. Love your sign! I need one for my house! Are those your work boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susann
      I just love that sign, it makes me smile every time I see it and it makes me think of my dear friend who gave it to me. :-)

      Yes, the bottom picture is of my workboxes that we use. Got them with 40% off coupons from Hobby Lobby. They have all sorts of neat colors now, back then they only had white :O( They are 12x12 so they hold a lot and they stack on top of each other very well. I used my Cricut machine to cut out the letters and they are decorated with different themes, the history drawer has ships, the math drawer has a + and - sign. We have a small house and this works great to organize our school stuff.
      Your post made me think that I need to go through those drawers this month and clean them out.
      How is your homeschool organized? I am always up for some new ideas.
      Thanks for stopping by,
      Moe

      Delete

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts