Gluten free Dairy free Cheesy Breadstix

These are so good! I found the Kinnikinnick Foods Gluten Free Personal Size Pizza Crusts at our local store. They were $7.99 for 8 servings, I thought a tad bit pricey, but they taste pretty good!


I brushed the crust with olive oil, sprinkled on garlic salt and Italian Seasoning then baked according the package directions. Then I sprinkled on some Daiya Vegan Mozzerella Cheese. Then I heated for about 15 seconds in the microwave to melt the cheese. I then served with gluten free/dairy free pizza sauce. YUMMO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is DeLila Ralston. My friend Ronda Utley told me about you. I homeschool my two children. We also homechurch. We live in Watson. We found out about a month ago that we have to do gluten free for life. We do gluten free foods as well as soaps, shampoos, makeup, etc. My son and I have extra sensitive skin that may have to do with our reactions to stuff with gluten in it. So we are avoiding gluten in everything. Where do you find your gluten free stuff at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeLila,
    Welcome to my blog.
    Please email me off list at (adoptiongiftoflove@yahoo.com) and I will share with you where I get my products from. I am interested in the gluten free soaps and shampoo too! I found my deoderant had barley in it, so I stopped using that.
    Thanks,
    Moe

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts