Cool Freebie on my blog today!

I like the KJV of the Bible, but this sounds like it would be a pretty cool addition to our learning of the Bible.
Enjoy!
Podcast Description
The English Standard Version Audio Drama New Testament (ESV) is a unique presentation of the Audio Bible with approximately 180 different characters and a digitally recorded sound track with full sound effects. For a list of other available languages go to our website at http://FaithComesByHearing.com.The mission of Faith Comes By Hearing is to bring His Church together and make disciples from every nation, tribe, language, and people: to give every person the opportunity to listen completely through the New Testament in their heart language.

http://itunes.apple.com/lv/podcast/youve-got-the-time-esv-bible/id349510010

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Moe. We like the ESV and dh had me download it to his podcasts. When I get my iPhone [soon, I hope : )], I bookmarked it to download, too. We will enjoy it!

    Thanks again.
    Marta from SBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this, Moe. We like the ESV. Dh had me download it to his podcasts.
    When I get my iPhone [soon, I hope. : )]. We will enjoy it!

    Thanks, again.
    Marta from SBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marta,
    You are very welcome! We just downloaded it this week and can't wait to listen to it. I like KJV (what I've always used), but it's nice to listen to a drama type version for a change and sometimes helps get the meaning across better or more easily.

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts