Happy/Sad day

I am fearing that Sicky Chick will pass tonight. It's been pouring
down rain and he got wet, DS found the 4 chickens standing on top of him. He said it looked as though he was having trouble breathing. I told him to go back out in the pouring rain with a towel and wrap her up in it and put her in the coop. We prayed about it and ask the Lord to go ahead and take her, since we wanted her here for selfish reasons (we fell in love with that chicken) and if she passes she won't be suffering any longer. The Bible does not say if animals have a soul or not, but I don't believe that they are capable of understanding the need for our sins to be paid by the death of Jesus or our need for a Savior, though I do believe that they know that God is their Creator.
This is our dear little Sicky Chick with her slippers on. We think she may have had Bumblefoot.

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

 So we know that our Sicky Chick is in the perfect hands. We are also rejoicing in the first egg from Xtra Crispy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts