~Fall Break~

We have had a wonderful fall break!! Did some sightseeing and relaxing. Spent a few days at the local Christian radio station helping out with the share-a-thon. Enjoyed visiting with everyone there. Our son had fun talking live on the radio with all the air personalities. He says he wants to be a DJ like his Mother.....LOL. YIKES!!! Not the career of my choice for him!! In the words of my husband "Pray, Pray without ceasing."

As I mention above that quote from my husband, I have been doing some praying and the Lord has been faithful in answering. We have added in water lines to our home construction project and I had been praying about the water heating going out so we could get a new one, as our well water is contaminated, I did not want the new water lines running through the old nasty water heater. But my husband did not see it as much of a problem, so I prayed about it. And the other day my husband came into the bedroom to announce "The water heater is leaking in the basement, I guess we will have to replace it!" LOL.....I laughed out loud and told him I had been praying, he shoots back with "Well you better start praying about how we are going to pay for a new one!"

Fast forward to today, I had been praying about getting an outside water spout for watering our animals and guess what? The contractor/plumber put one in! I grinned really big at my husband and told him I had been praying again!

Have a wonderful week!
Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts