UPDATE The Comfort Zone, Getting Organized in 2014: Big Blue Tote

YIPPEEE!! The Big Blue Tote is finally empty! But guess what? I am going to have to fill it up again with some other papers and such that I found hidden away in my scrapbooking room.
 
 EMPTY Big Blue Tote
 
Check back next time to see where we are and what area we plan to work on next. Remember our theme for getting organized in 2014. Romans 14:13 "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way." Is my method of being a keeper at home causing my homeschooled young man to stumble? To learn messy ways? To try to take the easy way out? Am I teaching my homeschooled young man to be a Godly husband to my future daughter in law? Am I teaching my homeschooled young man what a Godly wife and mother is like?Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

Ok, Homeschool Mamma's (and non homeschool mamma too, I know several that read my blog) out there how many of us can relate to the second half of this verse? LOL...yeah, most of us are ready to faint at any moment! But we need to look at the first part of the verse, obviously the Lord knew that we would be weary and ready to drop over in doing well (His idea of well and not the world's idea of well! REMEMBER THAT!)

Share your own favorite ways to get organized in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. God has been working on this area in my life. I have got a lot of good information from the minimalist Lorilee. Her Simple Living Website is encouraging. Her word of advice was get rid of stuff. If you have less stuff it will be easy to stay organize. My goal is to throw away 1 garbage bag a day. I am going to sell unused books or give them to my library. That is my task. In six months I hope to have a handle on this area of my life. Thank you Moe for being a good friend.

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts