Coming Soon!!! Most Popular Post of 2015

All of you readers (my dear friends) I am so thankful that you stop by and enjoy a nice cup of whatever you drink and relax with me.
It's so humbling to see that there are people reading my little old blog!

I am so thankful for those that contact me through my blog, those lost in the throws of starting gluten free eating or beginning the adoption journey or starting homeschooling. It's been such a blessing to be able to share with you my readers the trek that I have been making.

The homeschooled young man is enjoying a nice following on his blog. He is learning that you must carve out time to work a blog and that content does not always come easily.

May you find time to encourage others in the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts

What are your kids watching on YouTube?

Thanks to Focus On The Family you can learn more about what your kids may be watching on YouTube.  Plugged In  has reviews of some of the mo...

Most Popular Posts